Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Real Estate is in an Interesting Place...

Interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.  Those who would like to buy are STILL having trouble getting a loan!!!

Unemployment is continuing to be a major concern throughout the United States as banks hesitate to lend because the buyer may loose their job!

Foreclosures and shadow inventory are plague the real estate industry because over 25% of mortgages cover properties in which the property is worth much less than the mortgage on the property!

Help is so needed in this industry...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is definitely a topic that's close to me so Im happy that you wrote about it. I'm also happy that you did the subject some justice. Not only do you know a great deal about it, you know how to present in a way that people will want to read more. Im so happy to know someone like you exists on the web.


Selling Real Estate Agent Seven hills

Unknown said...

I am very grateful to Elegant loan firm for helping me get a $ 600,000 loan with the helping of loan officer Russ Harry, and I will always be grateful. My life has changed, my money has been paid, I now own a business that I used to support my family. I am grateful to you, Mr. Russ, and God bless you. You can contact them for your financial assistance by e-mail: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com for your financial assistance. / Whats app +393511617486.