Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why Use a Real Estate Agent? (...When an Associate BROKER can help YOU!)

Every real estate agent works on behalf of a Broker -- why not use a Broker instead? Most Brokers are in the business of growing their business. I am an Associate Broker that keeps my license with one of the largest real estate companies in the United States for a reason -- to know that I have the resources available to help my clients in whatever area of real estate that is needed: Residential, Land, Commercial, 1031 Exchanges, Investing, etc.

Just let me know what it is that you need and rest assured that this Associate BROKER will take care of it.

I can always be reached at 678-906-7187 or visit my website: http://lamarjarvis.georgiamls.com/

THANKS!

Lamar!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very grateful to Elegant loan firm for helping me get a $ 600,000 loan with the helping of loan officer Russ Harry, and I will always be grateful. My life has changed, my money has been paid, I now own a business that I used to support my family. I am grateful to you, Mr. Russ, and God bless you. You can contact them for your financial assistance by e-mail: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com for your financial assistance. / Whats app +393511617486.